Dynamic Foot Braces
CALL FOR QUOTE!
DFBs are different from traditional orthotics in several ways. First, they are designed to decelerate and reverse collapse in the vault and the forefoot, foot type specific. This means that they can help to correct specific foot problems, rather than just providing general support. Second, DFBs are made with a proprietary fabrication software that allows them to be upgraded foot type-specific, guaranteeing that you will be dispensing first class devices from day one on as you perfect your clinical skills over time.
DFBs are only available through certified professionals who have been trained to cast, order, and dispense them. They are also direct pay, meaning that they are not covered by insurance. However, the cost of DFBs is relatively affordable, and they can provide significant relief from a variety of foot and postural problems.
If you are interested in learning more about DFBs, you can visit the Foot Centering Biomechanics website or contact a certified professional in your area.
Here are some of the key selling points of Dynamic Foot Braces:
- They are designed to decelerate and reverse collapse in the vault and the forefoot, foot type specific.
- They are made with a proprietary fabrication software that allows them to be upgraded foot type-specific.
- They are guaranteed to relieve heel pain, flat feet, and ball of foot pain.
- They are direct pay, meaning that they are not covered by insurance.
- They are relatively affordable.
If you are looking for a custom foot insert that can provide relief from a variety of foot and postural problems, Dynamic Foot Braces may be a good option for you.
Dynamic Foot Braces (DFB’s) are a new generation of Custom Foot Inserts. Just like The Orthotic replaced The Arch Support, so The Dynamic Foot Brace replaces The Orthotic. DFB’s restore feet and postures by dampening the negative effects of living life on Earth in a civilized society with its crippling gravity, hard ground surfaces (ground reaction force) and shoes (repetitive microtrauma and stress). They are fast becoming the Custom Insole of choice by more and more professionals.
Selling Points of Dynamic Foot Braces
- Dynamic Foot Braces have a higher profile and are shorter, narrower and more vaulted when compared to custom foot orthotics.
- DFB’s fit well into shoes that have a replaceable insole allowing greater use
- DFB’s offer immediate relief of heel pain, flat feet and ball of foot pain but are also guaranteed to improve pedal and postural Stability, Support, Strength, Symmetry and Balance.
- DFB’s start with a functional foot typing and SERM-PEM Testing eliminating the laborious Biomechanical Examination.
- DFB’s decelerate and reverse collapse in the vault and the forefoot, foot type specific
- DFB’s repair Broken BioKIckstands of the Foot delaying and/or preventing knee replacements, hip replacements, bunion surgery and flat foot surgery.
- DFU’s are direct pay (not covered by insurance) and are dispensable by many professionals that currently do not dispense orthotics directly to their clients,
Only professionals Certified to cast, order and dispense Dynamic Foot Braces can work with our Certified Fabrication Centers to complete the fabrication process. This is developing a community of like minded professionals that can cross refer, share tips and innovations regarding devices, biomechanics, marketing and practical success others can only yearn to accomplish.
Only Certified Fabrication Centers can accept scans and casts from Certified Professionals along with a Work Order on a case to case basis. We are currently seeking additional Fabrication Centers to sign up for the Dynamic Foot Brace Laboratory Certification (Button for labs to call to become certified). Our Proprietary Fabrication Software being used by our Certified Fabrication Center allows us to upgrade your casts foot type-specific guaranteeing that you will be dispensing first class devices from day one on as you perfect your clinical skills over time.
All DFB’s are the same price (call for Quote) and come with the support of both the Fabrication Center and The Foot Centering Biomechanics Team.